Viplanyl sheet metal
VIPLANYL® sheet metal, protected on the surface with a layer of softened PVC, is used as a finalization and anchoring metal element in the application of PVC-based damp proof membranes.
VIPLANYL® sheet metal
VIPLANYL® sheet metal, protected on the surface with a layer of softened PVC, is used as a finalization and anchoring metal element in the application of PVC-based damp proof membranes. VIPLANYL® is a composite material composed of a metal substrate material with an organic layer combining the properties of both the materials.
- The PVC layer is highly resistant to the effects of the weather, in particular cracking, surface “hardening”, and colour changes.
- It is highly resistant to “white corrosion” thanks to the multi-layer paint system on both sides of the metal.
- The PVC layer is flexible and elastic at low temperatures..
- There is perfect adhesion between the PVC layer and the sheet metal.
- Excellent weldability with all commonly manufactured PVC damp proof membranes.
- The PVC membrane is produced in the colour required by the customer.
- The sheet metal can be processed using all commonly available methods (cutting, bending, shaping).
- The PVC layer requires no maintenance or refurbishment throughout its service life.
- Improved mechanical properties, in particular the strength of the PVC layer.
Section through Viplanyl
- Anchoring, fastening, and finishing elements for membranes used in the damp-proofing of roofs, underground structures, etc.
- External plumbing – for the sheet covering of roofs, terraces, balconies, recessed balconies, atticas, dripstones, and window sills.
- Lining and soffits in space exposed to extreme conditions.
Requests for information and calculations are provided free of charge
Do you have a question concerning technical matters, a request, or any comments or suggestions? We will provide you with all information on materials and help you to find solutions to your problems.
You can contact us in writing, over the phone, or by email.